In QuickBooks, you can easily link your bank account with QuickBooks. But, sometimes you may get an error i.e., “QuickBooks is unable to verify the financial institution information for this download”
How to resolve QuickBooks unable to verify financial institution?
Go through the following solutions to fix QuickBooks unable to verify financial institution:
1. Browse for the fidir.txt file.
2. Access the company file in notepad.
3. Run the command C:\ProgramData\... \filist (for Windows 8/7/Vista users).
For Windows XP users
4. Run the data path (C:\Documents and Settings\... \filist).
5. Go through the bank’s name MB financial.
• Note down the 4 sets of numbers that are visible.
• Launch the .QBO file with the help of notepad <FID>, <BANKID> OR <BID>
6. Change the numbers which are visible near the characters.
7. Save the recent changes.
8. Launch QuickBooks Company file and transfer it.
If you find any issue while resolving the error QuickBooks unable to verify financial institution, then instantly call us at our QuickBooks Error Support Number on 1-877-263-2742.